July 28

read like a writer

Read like a writer

Ideas: when I first looked at the story I didn’t want to read it on how long it was but after I read it I really enjoyed it. It taught me that it’s ok to be different because someone out there is just like you.

Organisation: I think it was set out good how they used there paragraphs. And they used all there punctuation correctly.

Voice: I think they used the voice really well, Ania had a lot of emotion which made me feel really connected to the story. I could imaging Ania’s mother voice in the story it was really sad and confused.

Word choice: I think it was really good how they through in tier 2 words or words we wouldn’t normally use to make us feel more engaged.

Sentence fluency: I liked how the sentences were structured and how they fitted really well in there paragraph. I also liked how they used compound and complex sentences and they did really well to mix them up.

Conventions: I thought they did really well with the conventions and I could tell they went over there story lots of times cause there was no errors.

Posted July 28, 2017 by saraho2014 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “read like a writer

1. liora2016

Good job Sarah, I think you did really making it interesting and detailed. I also think you did well making it descriptive and easy to understand.

From Liora
    1st of August 2017